The applications for the 2020-2021 academic year Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme have started on 21 August 2019. The application deadline is 5 November 2019.
Within the framework of Turkey’s negotiation process for full membership to the EU, the Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme (JMSP) aims at contributing to Turkey’s administrative capacity building efforts through increasing the number of experts on fields related to the EU acquis.
160 scholarships will be granted for the 2020-2021 academic year. People who are currently
- working in Turkey in public sector (including professional organisations having legal public personality, chambers, local administrations, development agencies etc.)
- working in Turkey in private sector (including NGOs, resident diplomatic missions etc.)
- working in Turkey in universities as academic or administrative staff
- senior undergraduate students or postgraduate (master or PhD) students in Turkey
and who would like to specialise in the EU Acquis may apply for a scholarship.
Please read the Announcement document for application conditions, supporting documents requested from each sector and further information about the Scholarship Programme.
Applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope by registered mail or private courier service or by hand-delivery to the Central Finance and Contracts Unit until 5 November 2019, 17:00 hrs.
Central Finance and Contracts Unit (CFCU)
Dr. Hakan ERTÜRK (Acting Director)
Hazine ve Maliye Bakanlığı Kampüsü E Blok
İnönü Bulvarı No:36
06510 Emek – Ankara / Türkiye
For detailed information please see the documents below. Clarification requests regarding the Announcement can be sent via e-mail to email@example.com
Announcement and Application Documents:
- 2020-2021 Academic Year Announcement
- 2020-2021 Academic Year Application Form in English (Annex 1. This form should be used in the applications.)
- 2020-2021 Academic Year Application Form in Turkish (Annex 2. Sample only and should not be used in the applications.)
- Indicative Timetable (Annex 3)
- Other relevant documents (For information only and should not be used in the applications)